- Someone who can look at the business objectively to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Specialist expertise to solve a specific problem or capitalize on an opportunity.
- Someone neutral and objective to handle controversial issues like layoffs or conflict resolution.
- Extra horsepower to supplement the existing staff.
When businesses purchase large, complex software suites that are fundamental to their operations, it's crucial that they successfully implement the software and optimize their workflows around it.
- Customer relationship management
- Enterprise resource planning
- Content management system
- Supply chain management
- Human resource management
Sales is generally considered the most important part of a business, and EVERY business on the planet wants to improve their sales team's performance.
- How can we improve this business's current sales process?
- Which sales strategies are working best, and how can we leverage them?
- How can we better incentivize our sales team?
- How can we build and effectively manage a sales team?